It’s a fact: postal delivery is changing….
The USPS is moving away from curbside to centralized delivery.
Regional postmasters are beginning to enforce a 2012 revision of the Postal Operations Manual (POM subchapters 61, 63, 64, 65).
These revisions require all new single family residential areas and existing areas where mail delivery has not been established have mail delivered to a centralized postal location.
Who does this impact?
Developers, builders, property managers, HOAs
What are your next steps?
1. Contact your local postmaster and regional code enforcer to find out how these revisions will be enforced in your area.
2. Identify the mail center options that best suit your centralized delivery needs.
- How many individual units?
- What type of Mail delivery products best suit your needs?
- How many locations will be located in the area?
- What type of structure, if any, will be required house the mailboxes?
How can we help?
At Carolina Streetscapes, we provide turnkey solutions to the changing USPS delivery requirements.
- Replace existing mailboxes
- Retrofit an existing mail area
- Build/expand current kiosk areas
- Build covered mail areas in subdivisions
- Construct mail centers for neighborhoods
Carolina Streetscapes can help solve your mail center needs. We design, order, deliver, and install mailbox solutions to meet the changing face of mail delivery.
Contact Carolina Streetscapes about your mail kiosk, today!